Feb 16, 2020
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about singing your song to the world and letting your soul soar.
Today’s guest, Jackie Lapin, is a leader in helping leaders, authors, coaches, speakers, and messengers connect with their next followers around the globe. She joins me today to share tips for singing our song in a bigger way and getting out into the world with our message.
Jackie talks about how to get speaking opportunities and make the most of them, as well as the importance of having a great signature talk, an engaging offer, and a one-sheet that shows the value you can bring to an audience.
- Singing your own song, standing for what you believe, and following your passion
- Basic things that people who want to be a successful speaker should know and do
- The importance of having a signature talk, engaging offer, and powerful one-sheet
- How to get people connected with your community and interested in your offers
- Important tools that speakers need to have before getting in front of an audience
- Getting in front of audiences with an offer that makes them get excited about you
- Why local speaking engagements are a great place to start perfecting your craft
- Providing plenty of value to an audience before presenting any kind of offer
- Finding speaking gig opportunities onstage, on radio shows, and in virtual summits
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com