Feb 22, 2020
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about persevering through our struggles and creating the life we want regardless of circumstances.
My first guest, J.C. Cooley, is a dedicated business owner, motivational speaker, author, and community activist whose primary focus is on our youth development. He joins me today to share his story of adjusting from city life in the projects to a tiny farming town in the country and back again, and the life-changing lessons he learned along the way.
James also discusses the demand within our national youth community to help the youth at risk and how the J.C. Cooley Foundation is working to equip the youth of today for the challenges of tomorrow.
My second guest, Ray Leonard Jr., is a talented motivational speaker and the Co-Founder & CEO of Launch Team Consulting who has a major passion for charitable work and community and youth development. He joins us today to discuss living an action-based life and the power that being of service and maintaining a positive attitude can have on our confidence and overall life.
- Choosing to have courage in the face of difficult situations, circumstances, and life experiences
- Why circumstance doesn't make or break a person and how we can create the life we want
- Creating a strong sense of perseverance and a solid foundation to become all we're meant to be
- Getting "unstuck" in life and knowing that our current situation isn't our final destination
- Changing our environments and exploring alternate avenues in life regardless of the discomfort
- The four C's of building a great character and the importance of living an action-based life
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com