May 21, 2018
we discuss the angst of anxiety that impacts millions of people
around the world.
Author, entrepreneur, and musician, Erin Shaw, joins us today to
share her personal journey with anxiety and panic disorder, along
with how she overcame debilitating limitations to follow her
greatest passions in life.
- The complex factors that can create and contribute to
- How both positive and negative life transitions can create
- GAD, Panic Disorder, SAD, phobias, depression, and
- The snowball effect that often takes place with anxiety
and panic attacks
- Learning to use anxiety in a positive way
- Curbing or preventing panic attacks by using mindfulness
- The importance of setting clear boundaries with others
For the full show notes