Jul 15, 2019
Lately, I've been receiving a lot of calls and e-mails from people telling me what aspects of the show that they really like and also asking some questions.
So, I have decided that today I will 'change things up' and answer some questions, share one of my favorite energy psychology tools that help people move through problematic issues much more rapidly, and also wrap-up and reflect on some of the things that we've talked about in recent episodes.
I will also be joined by Carson Caldwell who will continue to tune in with us weekly to update us on his cross country journey to raise awareness and funds towards providing humanitarian aid to people in Yemen. Find out "Where in the Country is Carson?!"
- Tools of energy psychology and how they can help move people through problematic issues
- What motivated Carson to take a journey across the United States on his bicycle
- Where Carson is currently, how his trip is going so far, and how he's raising awareness
- How the LifeWave X39 Patch is helping Carson to maintain his stamina and recover quickly
- Why anyone - regardless of their age - can benefit from using LifeWave's X39 Patch
- Psychoanalytic Energy Psychology (PEP) and how it can help release negative emotions
- Why it's important to remove negativity before using positive affirmations to create change
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com