Sep 5, 2019
On this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about insomnia and how to resolve sleeping issues in order to live a happier and healthier life.
When it comes to insomnia and overall sleep problems, we have a huge issue in our country. Over 42% of Americans have trouble sleeping, and 40% get less than six hours of sleep each night.
Not only does insufficient sleep leave people feeling drowsy, frustrated, and unproductive, but it's also linked to depression, ADHD, obesity, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's as well.
We need sleep to recover, revive, and survive, just as we need food, water, and oxygen. Without proper sleep, our bodies suffer immensely and our mental and physical well-being pay serious consequences.
Terese A. Santos, Founder of Beauty for the Soul Mentorship and the 5-step Sacred Peace Plan, joins me today to discuss decreasing stress, increasing our quality of sleep, and nurturing our inner peace to live a happier and more successful life.
She shares her personal journey of a 10-year struggle with stress and sleep issues and how she was able to overcome them and heal from the inside out.
- The tremendous impact that insufficient sleep can have on a person's health and well-being
- Where Carson is currently, how his trip is going so far, and what he’s seeing along the way
- How others can step up and help the people of Yemen that are in need of humanitarian aid
- How the LifeWave X39 Patch is helping Carson to maintain his stamina and recover quickly
- Understanding what our bodies need in order to maintain balance and nurture our inner peace
- Learning how to familiarize ourselves with what triggers our stress and how to overcome it
- The impact that even one night of compromised sleep has on our mental and physical health
- The connection with stress and sleep and why they need to be addressed simultaneously
- LifeWave's wearable patch technology and how it can be used to help resolve sleep issues
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com