Nov 25, 2019
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about baby boomers and the many products that are helping them to live a better, healthier life.
Today's "older folks" sure aren't what they used to be. When I was growing up, 65 sounded really old, and the belief was that at 65, it was time to retire. Today, that's not really true. Lots of people want to stay vibrant and active in the workforce, and even those who may choose to retire still want to do things to contribute.
Baby boomers are paving the way to better health well into their golden years and are determined to make the most of their lives. They're exercising, watching their diets, maintaining their stamina, and being proactive about their health care. Baby boomers are truly redefining aging and reshaping perceptions of old age.
Back in the day, people were aging faster. They didn't know what we know today about diet, exercise, and wellness, and they certainly didn't have access to products like the ones we will be talking about today!
LifeWave’s VP of Marketing, Jim Caldwell, joins me today to discuss LifeWave's amazing wearable technology that has helped people all over the world realize their greatest potential. He provides insight on the amazing benefits of using these products, including improved sleep, reduced stress, more energy, increased stamina, sharper mental focus, and an overall feeling of youthful vitality.
- How baby boomers are redefining aging and no longer anticipating lives of disengaged retirement
- The positive developments and challenges that have surfaced from the large baby boomer generation
- Advances in medicine, health, and wellness that have contributed toward an everlasting prime of life
- Activating and resetting the stem cells that are already in our body to a younger, healthier state
- How LifeWave’s X39 supports wound healing, rapid pain relief, more energy, and better sleep
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com