May 14, 2018
we discuss the missing pieces needed for improving success rates
for individuals recovering from addiction.
Visionary leader, recovery educator, and author, Dr. Jane
Galloway, joins us today to share her personal experience of being
in AA and how she's taken it a step further by creating a book that
emphasizes the wisdom of 12-step spirituality through the gateways.
Recovery has to be more than just enduring staying clean and sober
- we have to be able to live it fully, enjoy it, and look forward
to each day. Dr. Jane Galloway has come up with a great way for
people to do just that!
- The opioid epidemic that our country is facing today
- The missing piece behind improving the recovery rate for
- Creating ways to make living more viable, meaningful, and
- Offering healthy alternatives to individuals recovering from
- Blending different modalities to create a life with purpose and
a spiritual core
- The wisdom of 12-step spirituality through the gateways
- What the gateways are and how this whole path works
- The correlation between chronic unresolved grief and
For the full show notes visit: