Feb 25, 2019
we’re talking about scaling a business to six or seven figures
while still maintaining a balanced and fulfilling life.
Many people think that it's highly unlikely
that a millionaire is able to live a balanced life. It
seems like this level of success entails work, work, and
So, is it possible that people
running extremely successful businesses could actually have any
time for themselves?
Eileen Mendel, Executive Business Strategist and CEO of The
Balanced Millionaire, assists and mentors rapidly growing
businesses, helping them to develop strategic business and life
plans that result in higher performance.
She joins me today to share how
individuals can manage to have both a million dollar business and a
life full of balance and fulfillment.
- Saying The Right Thing When You Don't Know What to Say -
Navigating difficult conversations
- Why it's important to focus on more than the ROI in order to
have a successful business
- Growing a successful business with greater passion, creativity,
- The important elements that an executive team needs to have in
place in order to expand
- Staying focused, centered, and on track with all business goals
by having a clear vision
- The major difference between working "on" a business rather
than "in" a business
- Top secrets for spurring high business growth that no one
really talks about
- The four areas we need to focus on in our lives in order to
stay balanced and grow a company
For the full show notes