Feb 10, 2020
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, we’re talking about having vibrant health, abundant energy, and true happiness that lasts us a lifetime.
Two things that virtually all human beings want in their lives are to feel healthy and to be happy. We all know that every day we are bombarded with the next best product, diet, or program that will help us look younger, feel better, get fit, and have amazing health.
But, despite our temptations to click "add to cart" on the things that promise to make us look 10 years younger, lose 20 pounds, or feel like a teenager again, are any of them effective? With so much conflicting information out there today, is being healthy, vibrant, and happy actually possible?
Today’s guest, Dr. Shauna K. Young, is a Naturopathic Doctor and Ph.D. who is the owner and Medical Director of Assertive Wellness and has been a sought after national and international speaker on a large variety of health topics. She joins me today to discuss the core elements that are necessary to have a happy and healthy life.
Dr. Shauna shares insight on how to recognize the good products out there from the scams, why there's no "one size fits all" diet or exercise program, and how to turn a dietary change into a lifestyle change that is actually sustainable.
- The core elements that are really necessary to live a happy, healthy, and vibrant life
- How to recognize when products and programs are worthwhile and not just a scam
- Why the idea of a "one size fits all" diet or exercise program is actually disadvantageous
- The importance of what we do and don't eat in order to keep our bodies in optimal health
- Why exercise is only effective when paired alongside a healthy and balanced diet
- How to turn a dietary change into an attainable and sustainable lifestyle change
- How LifeWave's phototherapy patches help increase energy, improve sleep, and more!
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com