Mar 9, 2020
In this episode of Change It Up Radio, I'm sharing some of my favorite products, books, and causes that can help impact positive change in the world.
We are doing things a little differently today on Change It Up Radio. Rather than interviewing a guest, I thought I'd take this time to share something new that I'll be incorporating into the show called "Paula's Picks."
I will be periodically sharing some of my favorite things--whether that be people, places, products, or causes--that I'd like to help get out into the world in a bigger way.
Today I'm talking about a secret weapon for combatting human trafficking, one of my favorite books for navigating difficult conversations, some extraordinary products, and a brand new podcast that I want to share with you!
- Important facts and statistics about human trafficking and what we can do to help
- The secret weapon to combat human trafficking: A signal that we need to all look out for
- Why victims of sexual exploitation and human trafficking often can not ask for help
- The amazing benefits of using LifeWave’s wearable phototherapy patch technology
- Saying the right thing when you don’t know what to say, even in those difficult conversations
- Improving our communication skills and learning how to connect more with those around us
- The five essential ingredients for having successful, consoling, and supportive conversations
- The Higher Energy Podcast by the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
For the full show notes visit: www.ChangeItUpRadio.com